Saturday

11) Mine

Then this blog is mine now. What do I do with it? I wonder if I should stop, but I come home eager to write and come down from my tree at lunch eager to type it in and "post" it. Somebody I do not think I know wrote a comment praising my writing but also asking difficult questions. I feel good that at least this person is reading (if there are others I do not) and seems to care. It helps me write, feeling that someone cares. I want it to be May that cares, but I as yet do not even know if she has read it. I do not know how likely it is that she should have, and I can not tell by her actions around me that she has. How would she react, anyway? Sometimes I think indifference is the best I can hope for, in which case I may already be receiving it and should be satisfied. But, of course, that is not what I want.

How must I look to someone who has only known humans? My attraction to a human does not mean a human can be attracted to a monkey, does it? Or does it just mean that humans are more attractive than monkeys? Or am I more human than monkey? That is what I wonder often, when I am not in a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment